ACA Compliance Package
TPC has the ability to let you clearly and easily determine your ACA compliance with employee types, status and more – all with the push of a button.
- Identify your responsibilities as an employer.
- Identify how the ACA might affect your business.
- Identify how to best respond to the ACA while remaining in compliance.
- Process and file your 1094 and 1095 forms.
- Produce multiple ACA reports in both PDF and Excel formats.
TPC is your greatest resource concerning the Affordable Care Act. To respond to the ACA, we have grounded ourselves in three key initiatives:
- Understand: We have gained a thorough understanding of not only the law’s prevailing objectives, but also the specific complexities (nuts and bolts) that affect our clients.
- Adapt: Once the legislation was passed, we embarked on a journey to develop a complete compliance package that will keep you in check with the law. Below, we present to you the specific actions and tools to maintain that compliance and avoid any penalties.
- Connect: As always, we keep you informed on all notable updates and events via multiple outlets, including TPC’s Blog, TPC’s Facebook Page, & TPC’s ACA Webcast Series.
Below, you’ll see TPC’s tools to maintain your ACA Compliance!
Effective tax year 2015, applicable large employers (employers with over 50 full-time equivalent employees based on previous calendar year) must file annual returns with the IRS and provide employees a copy of these statements. This reporting places a heavy burden on employers as it requires monthly tracking of benefits offered to full-time employees. Our ACA compliance package includes 1094/1095 filings and helps you avoid potential costly penalties.
Affordable Care Act Report (Available Now!)
- We have a new system generated report, which provides data by month over a measurement period
- The goals of our reports are as follows:
- Provide full-time employee totals (number of employees who work over 130 hours per month on average); these employees must be offered health insurance if you have 100 or more FTE during your measurement period
- Provide Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) totals; this is used in determining if employer has 50 or more FTE
- Provide affordability calculation; this is based on safe harbor calculations to arrive at 9.5% of income (employee’s share of health insurance expense cannot exceed this amount)
Notice of Exchanges and Subsidies
- Provide all clients with approved notices
Assist With W-2 Reporting of Employer Health Costs
Medicare Tax Increase of 0.9% on Wages Exceeding $200,000
Process Medical Loss Rebates
Benefit Plan Administration Offerings
- Benefits enrollment through iSolved, our newest, state-of-the-art payroll platform
- Carrier connection
- COBRA services
- FSA services
- Invoice auditing and reporting
- Employee acknowledgement:
- Summary of Benefits
- Employee Notice of Exchanges
Give us 30 minutes to make sure you are in compliance.
Call 1.866.899.8439 to schedule your complimentary ACA compliance review