HR on Demand
With the HR On-Demand Program, your company can virtually outsource their HR department. Our experienced and certified HR Professionals work with you to address your business specific questions and needs.
Some of the services HR On-Demand provides includes:
- Training On-Demand: A comprehensive library of HR-related trainings available for immediate viewing and updated monthly.
- Policy Library: Library of standard business policies.
- State and Federal Laws: Written in easy to understand terms.
- HR Forms: Library of business, state and federal forms.
- 3-Minute HR Audit: Assess the effectiveness of your HR functions.
- E-Alerts: Instant notification for important law updates.
- HR Checklists: Checklists to help organize business tasks.
- HR Guides: Various guidelines providing helpful references in following particular business procedures.
- Benefits: Coverage of core concepts and fundamentals regarding employee benefits.
- Job Descriptions: Catalog to help hire and organize employees.
- Employee Handbook: Develop a customizable Employee Handbook.
- Q&A Database: Hundreds of questions already answered by HR Pros.
- HR Best Practices: Monthly articles covering best practices.
- Monthly Newsletter: Alerts and articles to stay current on HR topics.
- Glossary of Terms: Easy to read definitions for key HR terms.
- HR News and Updates: HR related news feeds and updates.
- HRCast: Monthly podcasts covering HR best practices.
- HR Resource Center: Resources for ordering posters, training materials and reference literature.
- Quick Guides: Hot topics for employee solutions.